facebook linkedin youtube twitter instagrampintrest

Kravitz & Guerra

Physical Address: 905 Brickell Bay Dr., Lobby, Miami FL 33131 - USA

Mailing Address: 801 Brickell Bay Dr., Business Box 18, Miami FL 33131 - USA

marriage7 1140x760 - K-1 Fiancé/Fiancée Visa

A K-1 visa is granted to the fiancé/fiancée of a U.S. citizen and provides him/her with the right to enter the United States for the purpose of marriage. The applicant must marry within 90 days of arrival into the country. Failure to marry within the right timeframe will result in the necessity to depart the country.

An engagement to an American citizen does not automatically grant you the right to a K-1 visa. See an experienced immigration lawyer who will guide you through the process, and assist you in achieving a positive outcome.

Be aware that only a U.S. citizen can apply for a K-1 visa. A Green Card Holder is not eligible to apply for that particular visa.

Make sure that you have all supporting documentation to prove that your relationship with your fiancé has been authentic – written statements from witnesses, pictures, written exchange of information, etc. Also, specific wedding planning details, such as dates, venues, invitations are recommended to be included as part of the application.

You must have met with your fiancé in person at least once in the previous two years.

For other info about requirements, contact us at +1.305.372.0222 or [email protected]

Write a comment:


Your email address will not be published.