Every year, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) grants Professional Worker H-1b) visas to 65,000 non-US citizens. The agency has announced that April 2, 2018 will be the date for this year’s submission. This means any applicant MUST start the application NOW if s/he wants the application to reach the USCIS in time. Do NOT miss out on the chance.
Who is eligible for the H-1B visa?
To be eligible for the H-1B visa:
- Graduate from a foreign or U.S. University with a degree;
- Working a specialized field of science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics; in summary any profession!
- Get a job offer to work in the US;
- Show that your potential employer needs your expertise.
How to apply for a H-1B visa?
- Consult and hire an experienced immigration lawyer;
- Make sure your prospective employer will offer the “prevailing wage”;
- The petition requires you fully document the job offer and your education and experience;
- File on time: more than 65,000 will apply, so there WILL be a lottery.
It is still in the bill form, but US President Donald Trump wants to change the law. Trump wants the visa to go to only those who are highly paid and highly skilled. He has already put restrictions on renewal of H-1B visas, so the time to act is NOW.